The headline is basically a condensed version of steps to getting any project completed, provided in the following article from Lifehacker.com.
In related news, it’s officially National Novel Writing Month. Do you dare pick up that pen and paper?
Getting off your ass and getting things done is not easy—nor will it ever be—but it doesn’t have to be hard. If you have the right plan and attitude, you’ll be a lot more likely to succeed. In fact, getting off your ass and doing something is incredibly easy and only requires a few steps:
- Find your goal: You don’t even have to do anything—just sit and think about what you want to do.
- Research: The more research you do, the easier the task in front of you is going to be. Heck, you can do anything if all it takes is following directions.
- Set deadlines and stick to them: Setting deadlines is easy, just pick a date. Keeping yourself to them is a bit harder, but you can work a rewards system into it to keep you on track.
- Give yourself the time to work: At least 15 minutes a day. That’s easy, right?
- Start: Seriously, all you have to do is start into it—if you enjoy what you’re doing, you’ll keep it up.
Read the whole article here: http://updates.lifehacker.com/post/34761614793/the-get-off-your-ass-manifesto-how-to-motivate